The role of an Sr. Automation Test Engineer is to support the Test team (automation and Manual), Test Lead(s) and Manager(s) with the QA delivery for major software releases(core or configured) by creating automation test scripts using Selenium with C# executing pre-defined detailed test conditions and test scripts using Devops, with appropriate test data creation, for core functional system enhancements or bespoke client configuration changes made to our PayFac System.
EQPay enables small, medium and large companies to make business payments in over 130 currencies to over 180 countries via a single online international payments platform. Make business payments via individual, file upload or API, using funds stored in virtual bank accounts, to virtually anywhere in the world in any currency.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
Successful candidate should be responsible for the following duties
- Should have appropriate stated below testing experience required for this role.
- Experience of manual testing for major releases
- Automation – Selenium C#– at least 3 to 4 years of experience
- API – RestAPI (SOAP UI) / Postman – attest 3 to 4 years of experience
- Experience of Microsoft Automated CUIT will be an added advantage.
- Performance – Jmeter – 2 years of experience (Experience of Load testing )
- Assist in the maintenance test automation strategy and framework using that supports internal and customer-facing solutions.
- Understand the functional and technical requirements of the various products supported in order to prioritise the roll out of test automation.
- Strong hands on experience with Selenium WebDriver with Visual Studio C#. Implement and develop automated test practices for web applications primarily using Selenium Web Driver
- Understand requirements, design specifications and convert them into test cases (Manual and Automated).
- Experience in creation and execution of test scripts both manual and automated.
- Analyze the requirement and provide estimate it for the automation scripting.
- Analyze test results to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Create and maintain automation test libraries ensuring function ability as applications are modified.
- Responsible for logging and tracking defects, and will work closely with developers, project managers, and product managers to ensure quality testing is taking place in a timely manner.
- Provide effective communication to all stakeholders to support the delivery of the test activity.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge on current technologies, tools and software test methodologies.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across Equiniti delivery teams (Onshore and offshore).
- Support the Test Manager in defining the entry and exit criteria to the appropriate test phases and make recommendations.
- Strong hands on experience with Microsoft SQL Server (ability to navigate databases, select data from tables, execute stored procedures etc.)
- Experience in a source-code controlled environment Git, GitLab or DevOps
- Exposure to API testing (using Postman/SOAP UI or similar) and Cross-browser testing.
- Should have good knowledge in following Areas/skills :
- Design and create test scripts using Selenium with C# to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, Framework enhancements, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation, Code Review & Helping the team technically as & when required.
- Willing to work both in Manual & Automation testing
Skills Attributes and Behavior:
- Successful candidate should demonstrate the following skills and beahviour
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
- Should possess experience of testing methodologies, defect management system and Good Database knowledge.
- Highly flexible, including willingness to work away from home base.
- Interacts with and influence immediate colleagues and should have more influence in own domain.
- Should perform a range of varied work activities in a variety of structured environments.
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to work.
- Should have sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with colleagues
- Can rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively.
- A good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- Should absorb technical information when it is presented systematically and applies it effectively.
- Should have appropriate years of testing experience required for this role.
- Associate should be willing to work in UK hours and be available for support out of UK business hours on week days and weekends.
- Proven experience in developing automated test systems using Selenium web driver for web application projects.
- Ability to create scripts beyond record and playback using C#. Specifically developing functions, adding control flow logic, loops etc.
- Should Work under routine supervision and individual contributor. Uses minor discretion in resolving problems or enquiries. Works without frequent reference to others. Able to deliver work that meets the time and quality targets.
- Automation of functional testing
- C#, Selenium, Cucumber,
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Visual Studio IDE
- Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps
- MS SQL
- Agile Methodology
- REST and SOAP services testing
- Non-functional testing
- Knowledge and experience of API Testing
- Tests parallelization using Selenium Grid
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks.
Apply Here – https://bit.ly/3w4iYLh