Standard Chartered Bank Looking Software Testing Engineer in Chennai.
Apply Online Now – http://bit.ly/3kzsyU0
The Role Responsibilities of Software Testing Engineer
- Continually ideate, scope, develop, deliver, test and iterate features for the constantly evolving API Platform.
- Ensure appropriate levels of automation are adopted (build, deploy, configure, validate, monitor).
- Lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions for global internal and external customers.
- Represent the bank technically at industry, regulatory API forums and workshops with external partners.
- Liaise with other global technology, data, operations, compliance teams to execute.
- Follow a structured approach to software delivery within the team.
- Advocate best practice release and change management protocols for developments consisting of multiple streams.
People and Talent
- Take ownership and accountability of squad’s deliverables.
- Be a positive contributor to team culture and constructive feedback to peers and partner teams.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment].
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Around 4 – 8 years of experience in Software testing, with minimum 4 years on Manual and Automation testing, with exposure to REST API based projects.
- Sound knowledge / understanding of Test automation technologies: REST Assured, Appium, Selenium, Postman, Cucumber, jMeter, GIT, JIRA, Java, XML.
- Experience in Defect tracking – raising, resolving, retesting, escalation, and closure.
- Experience in Performance Testing of backend services (SOAP / JSON) is desirable.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Mobile native app testing – iOS, Android
- API functional testing (Postman), RESTful APIs
- RESTful APIs, Java 8+
- Performance testing – Jmeter
- Automation – Appium / BDD / Selenium
- Manual testing
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Apply Now – http://bit.ly/3kzsyU0